Disaster Planning for Residents in Bowling Green
One of the most important parts of managing a business in Bowling Green, KY is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Bowling Green KY today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.