Mold is present everywhere and thrives in damp environments. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can reach a member of our team at Paul Davis in Bowling Green, KY at all times by calling the phone number listed above, or submit a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to successfully remediate mold, professional technicians should be hired. The Paul Davis in Bowling Green, KY mold experts are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Bowling Green, KY will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold that exists in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to determine the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to verify that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to determine if remediation is needed
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials may be applied in order to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is easily increased. Do not use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as dangerous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Bowling Green, KY will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.